Thursday, July 14, 2011

Trust GOD! Do Not Give Up!!!

Sometimes life can hit us with one major blow (or a series of blows) that can bring us so far down into depression that we cannot see our way out. We can do our best to remain positive, hopeful, giving our best effort to overcome, but when we see no good results we feel like giving up. I certainly have felt like giving up (quite a few times). The pain of watching my hopes and dreams vanish, see no positive results from my efforts while disappointing those who love, admire, respect and depend on me all became too hard to bare. What made things worse was during all of this I cried out to GOD asking, "Lord JESUS please help me" but nothing happened and I felt so alone (so far away from GOD). Have you ever had this experience? Are you experiencing this now?

When we are in the storms of life we must trust the promises of GOD above our own feelings. I know from my own experience this is easier said than done. But I have learned sometimes our own feelings can deceive us to make us think all hope is lost. We must trust GOD's word, knowing that HE keeps HIS promises. We must rely on GOD and keep moving forward even when we cannot see our way. By moving forward in the face of adversity we demonstrate our faith to GOD. I have learned that while moving forward with blind faith, GOD will lead and guide us in the way we should go. I have realized even when I don't feel GOD's presence HE is with me all of the time (especially in difficult times). JESUS is with you also (even though you may not feel HIS presence). It is when times get really hard that we must trust GOD the most.

Proverbs 3:5-6
"Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge HIM, and HE will direct your paths."

Here is a video which gives a great illustration of this message. Please click on the following link and I hope you will be encouraged: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vB59PkB0eQ

My friends, no matter how hard it gets do not give up! We never know when our life is going to turn the corner. Even if we cannot see the corner we must keep moving forward and trust GOD to lead us. We must move forward expecting our life to turn the corner. On that day when it does turn the corner we will be amazed at what GOD has done in our lives!

GOD loves you!


I pray these words have been a blessing for you as they are for me (bringing us in closer relationship with our FATHER). Please feel welcome to reply and share your thoughts by posting them here or privately at tp@terrenceparkermusic.com. If this message has touched your heart and you do not know JESUS CHRIST as your Lord & Savior but want HIM in your life you can accept HIM right now wherever you are. Pray this prayer out loud, "Dear GOD, I ask forgiveness for all of my sins. I believe that JESUS CHRIST is your son. I believe that JESUS suffered and died on the cross, was buried, and was resurrected for me. I accept JESUS as my Lord & Savior. Come now and live in my heart. I accept you as head of my life. In the name of JESUS I thank you, Amen."

If you have just prayed this prayer I say to you "GOD bless you and Congratulations"! If you do not have a church home, pray and ask GOD to lead you to a local (Bible believing) church in your area where you can be baptized in JESUS name, fed the Word of GOD, and fellowship with other Christians.

If you have any questions please send an email to: tp@terrenceparkermusic.com

GOD bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment