Sunday, July 3, 2011

Welcome Friends!

Welcome friends!

Over 1 year ago I was lead by GOD to start a Bible study group on Facebook. In less than 1 year the group has grown to over 500 members. To many members of that Bible study group, it has become more like an "online church". GOD is now leading me to expand that Bible study page, making it available for everyone (especially those who are not regular Facebook users) in this format.

GOD loves you! HE deeply cares for you and is concerned about your daily issues. Although HE may seem far away, GOD is with you (especially when you cannot feel HIS presence). Beyond any and all of your mistakes, HE loves you and HIS forgiveness is unmatched. HE wants to have a close relationship with you. If you do not know HIM you should get to know HIM because HE really is great (Proverbs 8:17)!

If you do not have a Bible there is a great online resource I often use called Bible Gateway. Here you can find the Bible in various languages & translations. I personally use the King James as my direct reference but also use NIV, Amplified, and Message Bible translations. Here is the link to find the various Bible translations at Bible Gateway: http://www.biblegateway.com/versions

If you have any questions or comments, please feel welcome to contact me at: tp@terrenceparkermusic.com

I pray the messages shared here will be a blessing to us all. So with that again I say, "welcome"!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you!
    I needed this today. I was not feeling so well but needed some sort of encouragement. And just as always, HE comes through in the most mysterious/obscure ways. If I hadn't logged onto facebook and looked at your link, I would still be sitting here feeling lost.

    Terrence your music has always inspired me and lifted me up and now your words are and I know that God connected us.

    Thank you brother and much love,
    Brad

    ReplyDelete